HP Printers are well-known for their top-quality printouts, low-budget availability, and smooth printing. So, if you recently bought an HP Printer, you can frequently connect it to your operating device and start printing. However, despite getting a sheer quality printing experience, you can have several printing problems. One most common error many users have come across is the HP Printer Light Blinking issue. So, if the light on your HP Printer is blinking, you have come to the right place to get a solution. This post greatly discusses this issue and provides a suitable fixing guide against the light blinking issue. Let’s read to learn more!
What Does HP Printer Light Blinking Mean?
The blinking lights are the indicators that define the working status of your HP Printer. Though, the blinking and the status of the printer’s light precisely rely on the functioning of your printer. Different lights and activities indicate specific things but the Blinking Light confirms that something is wrong. At this stage, you should immediately check your printer outside inside as maybe it happens due to hardware or software problems.
If nothing you can understand, feel free to connect with an HP Printer Support expert to get a real-time solution. You can give us a call anytime from anywhere at the toll-free number. We will serve you fruitful solving methods, it is guaranteed as we feel happy when we assist helpless users.
Reasons For The Appearance Of HP Printer Light Blinking Problem
It is always an intellectual idea to first identify the reason behind HP Printer Light Blinking. And thereafter on that basis, take a step to solve it out from top-to-toe. Here, we have compiled a couple of several causes that could result in printer blinking issues. Let’s give a check:
- When your printer performs a printing task, at that time the power light probably blinks.
- Open ink cartridge door could also lead to the same problem.
- Having error with a printer itself can also sometimes cause the fast blinking power lights.
- Printer light all of sudden starts blinking rapidly due to the broken parts of the printer or internal issues.
- Paper jam or empty paper tray can also be the one possible cause of HP Printer Not Working problem.
- Power light of your HP Printer blinks constantly due to inappropriate connection or somehow the connection loss.
Powerful Troubleshooting Methods To Solve HP Printer Light Blinking
In the below section, we will show you what exactly have to implement if the HP Printer Light Blinking constantly. Therefore, do not wonder if the printer light is blinking. Just, go through the proffered guidelines one after another till your problem gets completely resolved. Let’s begin to follow without wasting a single minute:
Fixing Method 1: Reset Your HP Printer
The complete steps involved in resetting your printer are mentioned beneath. Let’s start following a series of sequential steps:
- First and foremost, you will have to disconnect the power cord from the printer and the power source.
- Afterward, wait for around 1-5 minutes.
- And then, again connect the power cord to the wall outlet and the back of the printer device.
- Once done, switch on your HP Printer and check if the light is still flashing or not.
In case, the HP Printer Light Blinking yet, apply the next troubleshooting tips.
Fixing Method 2: Use HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide
When you use HP Printer Troubleshooting tips and tricks, the light continuously blinks problem will surely get resolved. So, let’s try it out by following the steps:
- First, check your connection cables from the wall power to the HP printer power connector. Then, check the cabling from the printer to your computer. The printer should be connected strongly to the PC. Make sure the USB cable is firmly placed on both ends.
- If a network cable is running to your printer for HP network printing, ensure the Ethernet cable is snug. Now, check your printer manual to see if the lights blinking which indicates a network connection.
- If the printer doesn’t look to be powered on, try unplugging the cable and plugging it back in. Afterward, make sure you press the Power button on the printer itself to turn it on.
Now, check if the HP Printer Light Blinking problem has been sorted out or yet not.
Fixing Method 3: Download HP Doctor Scan And Use It
Use HP Printer and Scan Doctor to fix the print jobs stuck in the print queue or any lighting problems. Here’s how to download and use it:
- Visit the official site to download the HP Scan Doctor tool on your Windows.
- Now, go to the downloaded folder and click on HPPSdr.exe to run it on PC.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click “Start”, and then select your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click “Retry”.
- If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions that appeared in the tool.
- In the end, click the “Fix Printing” tab.
No matter for what reason your printer light flashes, will be instantly terminated from the root. Hence, don’t feel blue! If your Printer Light Blinking due to either the printer in an error state or a paper jamming issue. The problem will soon get resolved. For sure!
READ ALSO- HP Printer won’t Scan
Get Online HP Printer Support 24/7 For One-stop Guide
We have put in extra effort in providing efficacious information for solving the HP Printer Light Blinking issue. But if you are not satisfied with the aforementioned troubleshooting tricks, you can consult the HP Printer Support team. Just make an instant call at the given helpline number to be in touch with us. And then you will know the actual directives to annihilate it.