How to – HP Printer Driver Download For Windows 10?
A printer driver is a piece of software that lets your computer communicate with your printer. This communication is necessary for your computer to be able to print documents. The driver acts as a translator, converting the computer’s instructions into a form the printer can understand. The best available HP printer in the market also needs the drivers to run perfectly. So with this guide, we will perform the “HP Printer Driver Download for Windows 10”. We also provide you with methods to easily update your old HP Printer driver to the latest one.
Why Download HP Printer Drivers?
If you have an HP Printer, then you should go for the Hp Printer driver download for Windows 10 and other versions. There are some benefits of the HP printer drivers, these are:
- Improved print quality.
- Increased compatibility with different types of printers.
- Better performance from your printer.
- More features and options.
- Easier troubleshooting and repair.
- Easier to keep your printer drivers up-to-date.
How to Download HP Printer Driver for Windows 10
Here, you will get the easy steps for the HP printer.
driver download for Windows 10 and other variants. Follow the given steps and initiate the downloading:
- Firstly, go to the HP Customer Support Webpage.
- After reaching the page, you can see a Search Box; you must enter your HP Printer Name. If you don’t know your printer’s name, you will get it from the back of the printer.
- After entering, click on Submit or press Enter button from the keyboard.
- Now, you will have to choose the Drivers options to expand it.
- In the next step, choose your HP Printer driver and click on the Download button. The important printer drive is placed on the top.
After the download, it’s time to install the HP printer driver download for Windows 10 installer file.
Install HP Printer Driver
- Now, open the HP Printer Fullwebpack.exe installer file. If you don’t find the location of the file, then go to the browser Download page by pressing the Ctrl+J keys and then get the location and open it.
- After opening, click on Run to initiate the HP Printer download Windows 10 installation.
- The file will start Extracting.
- After that, click on Yes.
- Click on Continue. Verify that the system has the printer software installed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, Accept the License Agreement.
- After the installation, print with your HP Printer.
Now, you successfully installed the HP Printer driver download for Windows 10. But if you face any problem installing the HP USB Printer, the next section is for you.
How to Install an HP USB Printer with Accurate Steps?
To install a USB printer on your computer, you will need a USB cable connected to both the printer and the computer. Follow the steps below to install the printer with a USB cable.
- Firstly, connect the USB cable to the printer and the computer.
- Secondly, turn on the printer and wait for it to initialize.
- Thirdly, go to Start, then Devices and Printers.
- Then, click on Add a printer under the Devices and Printers section.
- After that, the Add Printer wizard will appear. Choose Add a local printer option.
- Now, Choose a printer port page. Select the Use an existing port option and select the correct port for your printer from the drop-down menu.
- Afterward, the Install the printer driver page will appear. Select the printer manufacturer and then the model of the printer from the list and click Next.
- The Printer sharing page will appear. If you want to share this printer with other computers on the network, select the Share this printer option.
- Finally, your printer will now be installed on your computer.
If you already have the HP Printer driver download for Windows 10 but want to update it, go with the following section.
How to Update HP Printer Driver?
There are three ways of updating the HP Printer drivers, these are:
When you update Windows to the latest, it automatically updates all the programs with their latest version. So in this way, the HP Printer drivers are also updated. Now follow the steps to update the Windows:
- Firstly, go to Windows Start.
- Then, search and open Settings.
- After that, choose Update & Security.
- Now, click on Check for Updates and wait for a while until you see any update.
- You must click on the Update or Download button if any update is available.
- After the update, perform printing on HP Printer.
Now, after updating the already HP Printer driver download for Windows 10 with the Windows 10, move to the following method for updating the drivers.
Update HP Printer Driver with Device Manager
You can update your HP printer driver with windows by following these steps:
- Open the Start menu.
- Search for “Device Manager”.
- Expand the “Printers” section and find your HP printer.
- Right-click on your HP printer and then you have to select “Update Driver Software”.
- Select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- Windows will now search for and install the latest drivers for your HP printer.
Update HP Printer Drivers with BIOS
Your computer’s most fundamental functions are controlled by the BIOS, a fundamental input/output system. It is usually stored on a flash memory chip on the motherboard and is responsible for booting up the computer and initializing the hardware. You can usually update the BIOS by downloading a new version from the manufacturer’s website and flashing (writing) it to the BIOS chip. Follow the given steps to update the driver if you already have the HP Printer driver download for Windows 10:
- Check your current BIOS version (To check Windows Start>>System>>System Information).
- From your computer manufacturer’s website, download the latest BIOS update.
- Extract BIOS update file contents.
- Run the BIOS update file and follow the instructions.
- Reboot your computer and recheck the BIOS version.
Also read: HP Printer Alignment Failed
Printer drivers are the essentials of any printer to provide error-free printing. So we came up with this blog, in which we provide you the steps for HP Printer driver download for Windows 10 and other versions. In this blog, you also get the procedure for installing an HP USB Printer easily. It also provides a different method for updating the HP Printer to the latest release. However, contacting us will be great if you need help with the HP printer driver download Windows 10 or if the drivers need to update with the above solutions. Over HP Printer Experts will guide you and resolve your problem. Thank You!