HP is the top-most brand introduced various electronic products to the world at reasonable cost so that anyone can afford to buy it. Printer is one of its introduced products proffering high-quality of printouts with great speed. When you buy it and setup to start print, fax or scan sometime you may rarely experience that your, HP Printer is Not Printing Color as you are expected to be print. This is the one most common problem mostly users have come up with this trouble and when they go through this blog-post get the issue resolved in just a second. Moreover, you can contact HP Support Number to get in touch with experts to get instant help.
Possible Reasons for HP Printer not Printing Color
- Due to low ink cartridge
- If there is a printhead problem
- Color Settings are not adjusted appropriately
- Due to incorrect placement of cartridge
- If the printer driver gets outdated
Solutions to Fix HP Printer Not Printing Color Problem
Go through the below-mentioned instructions one-by-one without skipping a single step to get the HP printer not printing color problem fixed permanently in a couple of second. Let’s start troubleshooting it:
Solution 1: Check the Printer Settings
Check-out the settings of your printer by following the given steps:
- First, you have to click on the “Print” option
- Afterward, check the color option under the ink color section
- Now, take a printout from your printer to check whether the printed paper is in right color or not
Continue with the next provided solution to fix printer not printing color if yet your printer has the same issue.
Solution 2: Ensure that the Printer is not Set to Non-Color
- First, you are needed to open the Control Panel in your PC
- Next, choose the Printer and Scanner option
- Now, select the HP Printer from the list and open its Properties
- See if the non-color is not checked
- Give an un-check to this option if there is check mark
Contact HP Support Number to Obtain Further Help
Don’t panic! If you yet persist the HP Printer not Printing even though completing the aforementioned solutions one after another as we have tech-support team present round the clock \to deliver fruitful solution at doorstep. So, you just require to do is to give an instant ring on this 24/7 helpline number and grab the resolving process in most efficient way.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Get My HP Printer To Print In Color?
- First of all, you should go to the ‘Start’ menu and then choose the ‘Settings’ option.
- In the setting menu, you will have to click on the ‘Devices’ option.
- A printer appears on the screen that you should right-click on it.
- Hereafter, you will have to choose the ‘Properties’ option.
- Opt for the ‘Printing Preferences’ option and then navigate to the ‘Paper/Quality’ tab.
- Go to the ‘Color’ option and then click on the ‘OK’ option to complete the process.
Why Is My HP Printer Not Printing In Color?
Is your HP printer not printing in color? Are you unable to find out the cause behind the printing troubles with your color Ink cartridge? For the proper resolution, you will have to check your printer settings and then correct it according to your needs. Your printer will print only in black and white color if the setting is setup to ‘Grayscale’. However, you should change the setting directly to the ‘Default’ setting so that your printer will start printing in color. So, why are you worrying about such hurdles?
Why Is My Document Not Printing In Color?
Do you want to print your document in color? Don’t you know how to do so in a trouble-free manner? For that, you should go through the below-mentioned steps to print your document in color.
- First, you should go to the ‘Microsoft Office’ button.
- Then, you will have to click on the ‘Word’ options.
- Choose the ‘Print Background’ colors from the ‘Display’ menu.
- Under the ‘Printing’ options, you should select the images check box.
- On your last step, you should click on the ‘OK’ option.
Why Is My HP Printer Only Printing In Black And White?
A wrong printing setting of your HP printer might lead your machine to print only in black and while color. For that, you should change the setting by following the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- First, go to the Device and Printer option by accessing the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- Right-click on your HP printer, and then opt for the option says ‘Printing Preferences’.
- Now, you will have to click on the ‘Advanced’ option.
- Then, go to the option states ‘Print in Grayscale’.
- Choose the ‘Black Ink’ only and then opt for the ‘Black & White’ button.
How Do I Change My Printer To Print In Color?
For that, you should move to the ‘Start’ menu by pressing the Windows key. Here, you should opt for the ‘Devices and Printers’ option by typing the same in the search box. Now, you need to right-click on the printer you are using. Hereafter, you ought to navigate to the ‘Printing Preferences’ option and then you will come across the various printer settings. In the next step, you should choose the Color option and set the preferences as per your choice. Once done, you should perform a print test to check in a proper manner.
How Do I Change My Printer Settings To Color?
- First of all, you should go to the ‘Start’ menu.
- In the search box, you should search and select the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Here, a printer appears, you should right-click on it.
- After that, you will have to go to the ‘Printing Preferences’ option.
- For displaying the various printer settings, you should click any of the tabs.
- To change the color setting, you should navigate to the color option.
How Do I Fix The Color Problem On My HP Printer?
Are you facing color problems with your HP printer? Do you want to quickly fix such hurdles in no time? Check out the steps below:
- For that, you should navigate to the printer driver setup window.
- Here, you need to opt for the manual color adjustment.
- Go to the ‘Main’ tab and then choose the option says ‘Manual for Color/Intensity’.
- In the next step, you have to click the ‘Set’ option.
- Here, you should adjust the color balance in the Manual Color Adjustment dialog box.
- Click on the ‘OK’ option to complete the setup.
How Do I Get My Printer To Print In Color?
Are you looking to get your printer to printer the document in color? For that, you should walk through the below-mentioned steps conveniently and carefully:
- First go to the ‘Devices and Printers’ by accessing the ‘Start’ menu.
- Here, your printer you want to use appears, you should right-click on it.
- Apart from that, you will have to click the ‘Printing’ preferences.
- Set the preferences according to your choice and then click on the ‘OK’ option.
- Select the ‘Color’ option which is available under the ‘Print Color’ option.
- Lastly, you have to click on the ‘OK’ button to complete the process.
How Do I Get Word To Print In Color?
- On your very first step, you will have to go to the ‘Word’.
- Once done, you should navigate to the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Now, you should opt for the ‘Print’ option which is available under ‘Output and Sharing’ option.
- In the next step, you should open the ‘Print’ options.
- Choose the print background colors and then select the images check box.
- After shutting down the Print dialog box, you should go to the ‘File’ section.