Print from an Android and iPhone to HP Printer Using Quick Steps
As we know mobile phones can store everything whether it be photos, emails, videos, or any other important official documents. But sometimes we all need a hard copy of those materials and for that, we are required user-friendly printer to print. So, the HP printer plays a vital role in that point and it helps the users to Print from an Android and iPhone to HP Printer. Most of you may get failed to print because of not having much technical knowledge. Avail HP Support from our deft connoisseurs as they are proficient to deal with such issues.
HP printers come with exclusive software designed to connect any mobile device to your HP printer effortlessly. The setup process is so convenient that you can also do it without taking assistance from anybody. You have to select your usable device from the available options and then connect your selected device to the same wireless network as your printer. If that option isn’t available, HP printer has a feature HP Wireless Direct printing option through which you can connect your device directly to the printer using Wi-Fi without contacting the router or network.
Steps to Print from your iPhone and to HP printer
Print from Android Device to HP Printer
- Set up your device for wireless printing by visiting Google Play Store and installing the HP Print Service plugin.
- Once it is installed, make sure this one is moved on and enabled for printing.
- Open up your photo or browser and select the “Print” option in the dropdown menu in the top right corner.
- HP offers a convenient visual guide here.
- Select your printer from the list.
- Now Print!
Printing to an HP Printer from iPhone
AirPrint: – Using AirPrint to connect your Apple devices to HP printers is effortless. Thanks to the in-built software, you don’t need to download or set anything up. Once your device and printer are connected on the same network, you should follow the below procedure:
- Open the page or content that you want to print on your device and hit the “Share” button
- Select the “Print” icon to print
- And then the process begins, wait for a second
- Now the printout is in your hand. Happily use them.
If you are still not able to print from an Android and iPhone to HP Printer, then don’t feel disheartened! Some qualified and talented engineers are working with us. Therefore, you will have to only put a call on our toll-free number to obtain HP Printer Support from our tech-geeks.