You can print from Apple device with the help of AirPrint without downloading or installing the drivers. But sometimes, you may come across an error message saying “No AirPrint Printers Found” while printing. As there are numbers of Apple iOS operating users report that they are unable to print anything to an AirPrint-enabled printer. Some reports that their AirPrint not working properly. They literally ask for the resolution process to cope-up this problem. Before trying to sort out this issue, you need to find out the exact reason behind it. Generally, when you update your iOS or change to a new or different iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch from the older one, you may confront such an error issue. You are simply required to take Support HP from well-qualified technicians for getting the issue resolved within the short span of time.
Basics for AirPrint not Working or No AirPrint Printers Found HP
Don’t panic! When you tried out every possible ways to troubleshoot the problem AirPrint not Working as this blog-post will teach you the correct direction of fixation. Is your printer working fine and the wireless is correctly set up? If yes and still you can’t print with your AirPrint, then delete the connection and put it back and turn the printer off. Is this process also not fixing the problem and getting the same message when printing? Here are the effective guidelines to fix that.
Steps to Fix AirPrint not Working or No AirPrint Printers Found HP
Go through the below-written steps to discard the message No AirPrint Printers Found during print job with your AirPrint-enabled printer.
Check the Network Connection
AirPrint is needed a wireless network connection to discover your printer. Make sure both the devices you HP printer and your Apple device are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network. Here is how to perform this task. Have a glance on the noted points:
- On the Apple device, make sure Wi-Fi is ON and also endure that there is a tick mark subsequently to the name of your local wireless network
- Now, restart the printer and check the network connection by following the below given steps:
- For printer with a touchscreen control panel, touch on the Wireless icon or open the “Network Settings” or “Setup” menu to review the network connection status
- If having a printer without touchscreen control panel, press the option “Wireless” and “Information” simultaneously. After doing that a Wireless Test Report will print with the network connection status
- Perform the below task once you identify the status of network connection:
- When printer is connected to the network appropriately, start printing. If the error occurs yet, move to the next step saying check if AirPrint is enabled on the printer
- If the printer is not connected to the network, follow the noted lines
- Now, you need to connect the printer to the network first. Do it with the help of following points:
- Printers with a touchscreen control panel: On the printer, open the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the on-screen prompted instructions to connect the printer to your network.
- Printers without a touchscreen control panel: Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons simultaneously until the Power light blinks, and then wait for the Wireless light to flash.
Now, once you are done with the above-mentioned procedures, you can print anything. But if still the issue is persisting, continue with the next step.
Make Sure AirPrint Is Enabled on HP Printer
There is a particular website called the Embedded Web Server (EWS) for your printer configuration. So, open it to check whether AirPrint is enabled. Here is the process:
- Open the printer and search for the IP Address into the “Wireless” menu or on the Wireless Test Report you have earlier printed
- Open the Safari browser on your Apple device
- Type the IP address in the search bar, and then tap “Go” to open the EWS
- Now, click on “Network” > “AirPrint” and then tap “Status”
- “Redirecting to Secure Page” message box will appear, click OK
- “This Connection Is Not Private” window will appear, click “Show Details” and then hit “visit this website” option to view the AirPrint status settings
- If the status is OFF, click on “Turn on AirPrint” option and then try to print
If the AirPrint is still not working and shows an error message yet, then continue fixing the problem with using the next step.
Use an Alternate Printing Method
If the printer connection fails over the local wireless network, continue with these steps to set up the Wi-Fi Direct printer connection to your Apple device.
- On the printer, touch the Wi-Fi Direct/HP wireless direct icon to ensure the feature is ON
- On your Apple device, click on “Settings” and then press Wi-Fi
- Under Choose a network section, select your printer with DIRECT in the name
- Enter the password if promoted
- Try to print
- Reconnect to your local Wi-Fi network once you print the entire document that you are in needed
Contact Experts If still get No AirPrint Printers Found
We have a team of highly professional always ready to provide fruitful HP Tech Support for HP printer related problem. They will direct you entire possible troubleshooting steps with an ease and simple ways.