HP, the most popular IT technology company offers the various products including printers, laptops and desktops. Its printing range includes both wired and wireless printers that have been highly used all among the users. HP printers contain latest feature that is Wi-Fi Direct which helps to connect the two devices each other without having wireless router. With the help of Wi-Fi Direct, you can effortlessly connect your HP printer to a network connection. You will get to know the steps at HP Printer Tech Support. You should first install this application in your PC and then use it as it is the software application.
Steps to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi Direct
Perform the below given instructions to connect your printer and computer. Take a look at the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, turn-on Wi-Fi Direct from the printer’s control panel
- Now, make sure Wi-Fi radio is ON and then connect to Wi-Fi Direct the same way you would for any other wireless network
- Keep the one thing in your mind that Wi-Fi Direct always uses a WPA2 passphrase and cannot be turned on without WPA2 security
- If you haven’t done so, install the HP printer software for your computer. Select “Wireless” for the connectivity option from the printer UI software
- If you have already connected the HP printer over a network connection, have installed the printer software on your computer, and have been using the printer over the network, then do the following to print when connected to Wi-Fi Direct:
- Connect the computer to Wi-Fi Direct connection as the above described
- You can access the printer in the same way you did the network connection previously. No additional software is required to install. The printer can remain connect to your home network. However, your computer can only be connected to the printer or your home network, but not both at the same time
Are you unable to understand the above procedure? Want some handy solution from someone who has knowledge regarding such problem? If yes, then frequently call at HP Printer Support Phone Number and get associated with the technicians who answer your call. They will direct you all the possible remedy at an ease.