How to Fix HP Printer Printing Very Slow all of a Sudden Problem?
As everyone is acquainted with fact that technical mishaps can arise anytime with printer devices, the same device is needed the most. HP printer printing slow and print speeds are slower than expected which means printing is set in maximum DPI or the printer has poor connectivity.
To resolve HP printer printing slow problem you need to set printing in normal mode or draft mode if it is set to maximum DPI or the ‘best mode for printing’. You should also check the printer driver settings to completely overcome this problem. However, one can also deal with such obstacles by just taking HP Technical Support at any time from anywhere.
Why is my HP Printer Printing Very Slowly?
If you are wandering to know why is my HP printer suddenly started printing very slow then you are at the right place. This printing problem sometimes occurs when a load of printing is put on only a single cartridge.
Methods to Fix HP Printer Printing Slow Issue
Method 1: Try to Use Different System
The slow computer system can be the main cause of slow printer. However, considering trying different systems to accomplish printing would be wise. See if the same problem still persists, you should scan your entire system to wipe out viruses and malware.
Method 2: Update the Printer Driver
HP printer sometimes gets sluggish due to outdated drivers. However, by updating drivers, printer printing slow problems can be sorted out in a trouble-free manner. In order to do so, you should first of all
- Press Windows + R to open the run box.
- Now type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- In ‘Device Manager’ click on Print queues to open the drop-down list.
- Right-click the printer and select the ‘Update Driver‘ option.
- Choose automatically if you are asked.
- Besides, you can also download from the official website of HP and run the installer to set up the lock, stock, barrel.
Method 3: Configure the Correct Setting of Your Device
Printer setting in word can be the root reason for the printer slowness. In order to keep the device up, you should change printing settings in Word in a correct manner.
- For that, go to Word and opt for ‘Option’.
- Now, reach out to Advanced > Printing and look for the ‘Background Print Checkbox’.
- Once you find it out, just disable it as quickly as possible.
- After doing the same successfully, click ‘Save Changes’ and check if the above-mentioned trouble is fixed.
Also Read : hp printer printing too light
Method 4: Make Use of Static IP Address
Try using a Static IP Address might be beneficial to avoid HP printer printing slow problems:
- Go to the ‘Network’ tab & choose the option that says ‘IPv4 Configuration’
- Moving to the next step asks to change the ‘Setting’ which would be located under ‘IP Address Configuration’. Here, users should also make sure that ‘Manual IP’ is selected.
- In addition to this, change DNS Address Configuration to ‘Manual’ and then click on the ‘Apply’ option.
Method 5: Remove WSD Port
- If users are making use of a network printer, consider removing the WSD port.
- Afterward, begin with switching to true TCP/IP on port 9100.
It is a cutting-edge solution to such obstacles. So, if any inconvenience is encountered, opt for guidance directly from our customer care professionals.
Method 6: Disconnect the Printer
- Unplug the power cable while your printer is in active mode.
- Disconnect the USB cable & press the power button for a couple of seconds.
- Once done, you should connect your device again
- Turn it on and check whether it is resolved.
Get Further Guidance when HP Printer Printing Slow
Have you tried all necessary attempts to resolve HP printer printing slow problem? Are you now searching for a prompt and permanent resolution to such hurdles? For that, you can make use of the HP Printer Tech Support helpline number. Once you make a call, it will be responded to by a team of professionals who are capable of resolving almost all sorts of problems from the root, in a few seconds. Here, a feasible possible solution to such problems will be given, at home-like comfort.