It would not be wrong to state the HP printer remains reliable even in rough and the most challenging conditions. Despite being loaded with numerous features & functions, it still creates different kind of obstacles and denies functioning in a proper manner. As everyone is acquainted with fact that technical mishaps always arise at time, same device is needed the most. HP printer printing slow problem that users have to deal with care if looking forward to keeping your printing device up & running in a flawless manner. However, one can also deal with such obstacles by just taking hp.com Support at anytime from anywhere.
HP Printer Printing Slow? Apply Given Methods
Try to Use Different System
Slow computer system can be the main cause of slow printer. However, consider trying different system to accomplish printing errands would be a wise. See if the same problem still persists, you should scan your entire system to wipe out viruses and malware.
Update the Outdated Printer Driver
HP printer sometimes gets sluggish due to outdated drivers. However, by updating drivers, printer printing slow problem can be sorted out in a trouble-free manner. In order to do so, you should first of all
- Go to Control Panel and opt for ‘Hardware & Sound’ option
- Reach out to ‘Device Manager’ to see drop-down of relevant device available.
- Right click the printer you are looking forward to updating the drivers.
- Click ‘Update Driver’ option and choose automatically if you have latest drivers. Besides, you can also download form official website of HP and run installer for set up lock, stock, barrel.
Configure the Correct Setting of Your Device
Printer setting in word can be the root reason for the printer slowness. In order to keep device up, you should change printing settings in Word in a correct manner.
- For that, go to Word and opt for ‘Option’.
- Now, reach out to Advanced > Printing and look for ‘Background Print Checkbox’.
- Once you find it out, just disable it as quickly as possible.
- After doing the same successfully, click ‘Save Changes’ and check if above mentioned trouble is fixed.
Make Use of Static IP Address
Try using a Static IP Address might be beneficial to avoid slow printer problems:
- Go to ‘Network’ tab & choose the option says ‘IPv4 Configuration’
- Moving to next step asks to change the ‘Setting’ which would be located under ‘IP Address Configuration’. Here, users should also make sure that ‘Manual IP’ is selected.
- In addition to this, change DNS Address Configuration to ‘Manual’ and then click on ‘Apply’ option.
Remove WSD Port
- If users are making use of a network printer, consider removing WSD port.
- Afterwards, begin with switching to true TCP/IP on port 9100.
It is a cutting-edge solution to such obstacles. So, if any inconvenience is encountered, opt for guidance directly from our customer care professionals.
Disconnect the Printer
- Unplug the power cable while your printer is in active mode.
- Disconnect the USB cable & press power button for a couple of seconds.
- Once done, you should connect your device again
- Turn it on and check whether it is resolved.
Get Further Guidance when HP Printer Printing Slow
Have you tried all necessary attempts to resolve HP printer printing slow problem? Are you now searching for prompt and permanent resolution to such hurdles? For that, you can make use of HP Printer Tech Support helpline number. Once you make a call, it will be responded by team of professionals who are capable of resolving almost all sorts of problems from root, in a few seconds. Here, a feasible possible solution to such problems will be given, at home like comfort.