HP software is the effective troubleshooting program designed for window based services to fix the technical errors, when using an HP printer. All HP printing devices are available with this powerful troubleshooting program. This powerful software permits you to repair, order supplies, scan an image, and check the ink or toner cartridges. While installing HP solution center, you can face some technical difficulties. Certified Printer technicians will help you to provide the best solutions for installing it properly.
Install HP solution center on the computer system
- HP solution center comes with pre configured with each HP printer software, while you’re downloading from official website or CD.
- When you download the software, you will find out the icon of the software on your desktop.
- Find the windows of your printing machine for the solution center. But if HP software is missing.
- Download the complete set of same drivers for your software.
- If your printer has version previous than that of 2011, it will not support HP solution center. Versions between 2010, and 2011, HP printer assistant works well as HP solution center.
Download HP Solution Center with Easy Steps
There is no direct link that will allow you to download HP solution center. Hence, you should install the full features HP software to download HP solution center.
- You need to turn on your HP printer.
- Unplug your computer system from the printer just by disconnecting the USB cable.
- Open https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers and install the correct set of the drivers.
- You have to click on Printer to identify your product to start.
- Enter the model number of your printing device and click on submit option.
- You can change the default OS just by clicking on change and choose the version and click on change.
- Under the driver ‘field and click on download.
- Check that you’re using typical or suggested kind of installation.
Fix HP Solution center issues after upgrading Windows
There are different errors take place with the solution, while you upgrade your software, here is the list of errors and its solutions-
Problem-HP solution center is missing or is not opening.
- Solution- Eliminate or uninstall HP printer software.
- Solution- Replace the drivers with new HP printer website
Problem- HP Scan cannot run or scan
- Check you change the network type to “Private”.
- Eliminate HP printer software
- Start your device again and reinstall HP printer software
- Finally, you can use a scanning app to scan properly.
If you’re facing any error with HP solution center or HP full featured software, you can take full guidance from certified printer experts. Apart from this, you can take complete technical guidance from technical experts for installing HP Printer Assistant, a windows based software program appropriately.