HP solution center is an effective troubleshooting program designed for window-based services to fix the technical errors when using an HP printer. All HP printing devices are available with this powerful troubleshooting program. This powerful software permits you to repair, order supplies, scan an image, and check the ink or toner cartridges. While installing the solution center, you can face some technical difficulties. Certified Printer technicians will help you to provide the best HP Support for installing it properly.
Download HP Solution Center with Easy Steps
There is no direct link that will allow you to download the HP solution center. Hence, you should install the full features of HP software to download the solution center.
- You need to turn on your HP printer.
- Unplug your computer system from the printer just by disconnecting the USB cable.
- Open https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers and install the correct set of drivers.
- You have to click on the Printer to identify your product to start.
- Enter the model number of your printing device and click on submit option.
- You can change the default OS just by clicking on change and choosing the version and clicking on change.
- Under the driver’s field and click on download.
- Check that you’re using a typical or suggested kind of installation.
Install HP solution center on the computer system
- It comes pre-configured with each HP printer software, while you’re downloading from the official website or CD.
- When you download the software, you will find out the icon of the software on your desktop.
- Find the windows of your printing machine for the solution center. But if HP software is missing.
- Download the complete set of the same drivers for your software.
- If your printer has a version previous to that of 2011, it will not support the solution center. Versions between 2010, and 2011, HP printer assistant works well as HP solution center.
Fix Solution center issues after upgrading Windows
There are different errors that take place with the solution, while you upgrade your software, here is the list of errors and its solutions-
Problem: HP solution center is missing or is not opening
- Solution- Eliminate or uninstall HP printer software.
- Solution- Replace the drivers with new HP printer website
Problem: HP Scan cannot run or scan
- Check you change the network type to “Private”.
- Eliminate HP printer software
- Start your device again and reinstall HP printer software
- Finally, you can use a scanning app to scan properly.
Also Read: HP Print and Scan Doctor
If you’re facing any error with the solution center of HP or HP full-featured software, you can take full guidance from certified printer experts. Apart from this, you can take complete technical guidance from technical experts for installing HP Printer Assistant, a windows based software program appropriately.