Is HP LaserJet Printer 49 Service Error troubling you? When you try to print the document using the HP laser printer you might face few errors. A printer is a machine and you cannot take it for granted because sometimes it also fails to print or perform the tasks as expected. Though, the HP printers have an advance printer and have a user-friendly interface, that makes them best. But it doesn’t mean that they never get into any trouble.
This Laserjet Printer 49 Service Error generally caused by a communication failure between the printer and the computer. However, more reasons can cause this error in your HP printer. The error not only disturbs your printing work but also corrupts the data and also creates annoying noise during the transmission of the data from the computer. Therefore, these systems make users irritated, so it is very necessary to rectify the error very soon. But before you perform the steps to solve the error you should be aware of the causes.
Causes of HP LaserJet Printer 49 Service Error
The error usually happens because of the communication error failure between the printer and the computer. But there are other several reasons as well that cause this error. Check the list of reasons below:
- Invalid printing command
- When damaged data transfers
- Due to registry errors
- Invalid operations
Now, you are aware of the causes of the error, so let’s move to the troubleshooting steps to solve the error as soon as possible.
How Fix the HP LaserJet Printer Error 49?
If you wish to solve the error as soon as possible and restart your work, then follow the below steps:
Step 1: Checkup the printer
- First, cancel all the previous printing jobs
- Now turn off the printer
- Wait till 2 minutes and turn it on
- Use different software application and try printing from it
- If the application prints the go-to first application
- Now try printing a different file
- If the error message appears only with a certain application then contact the printer vendor
- But if the error occurs with all the software application
- Then disconnect all the cables that connect the printer to the PC or network
- Turn off the printer
- Remove all the memory DIMMs or third-party DIMMs from the printer
- Next, remove all the EIO devices from the computer
- Turn on the printer now
- If the error is longer there then install the things that you remove
- Replace the DIMM or EIO if think that it causes the error
- Connect all the cables with PC and network
If the error is still disturbing the working of your printer then consider taking help from HP Printer Service.
Step 2: Clean Out the Registry Files
This step is very crucial before opting for this step you need to ensure that your computer is safe and normally working. The registry is a large database inside the Window System which stores important settings and options that your computer requires to turn properly work.
Hence, this part of your PC is a necessary storage facility for all the important elements of your device. It includes features of Windows as your latest emails and even your desktop wallpaper.
Unfortunately, the registry often causes multiple errors in your PC and cause Windows to show the errors. And HP Printer 49 Service Error is one of such errors. Therefore, you need to ensure that it is not the reason, for this download a registry cleaner. The cleaner will clean out all the errors from your system.
Final Instruction to Remove HP Printer 49 Service Error
As we know how daunting this error is, but by following the above guide you will surely solve the issue. But if the issue still making your work stops, then try connecting with an expert to have HP Online Help. The experts are well-aware of such an issue, and they will help you to get out of this error in your HP printer.