How to Resolve HP LaserJet Printer Error Code B0605?
HP LaserJet Printer Error Code B0605 arrives due to firmware crash especially when you turn off your Printer in between an important firmware installation or update. You will either see Printer Error Code B0605 on your screen or similar error codes like B0601, B0603, or B0604. If you are also seeing any such error on your HP LaserJet Printer, then you’ve come to the right place. Today, we will help you resolve HP Printer Error B0605 using simple troubleshooting measures. In case, you don’t have much time and want to get the issue resolved immediately, contact HP Printer Support for assistance.
Resolve HP LaserJet Printer Error Code B0605
Getting HP LaserJet Printer Error Code B0605 or any similar error like HP LaserJet Printer Error Code B0601, B0603, or B0604 on your HP Printer display? We’ve been there before and we know how frustrating it can get at times. The error can become a barrier in your work and won’t let you print which is why you should act fast and get it resolved. Given below are all the troubleshooting procedures you can follow to fix the problem.
Method 1: Upgrade Your Printer’s Firmware
- Visit HP Website and download the latest printer firmware from there.
- Reload the updated firmware and switch off your HP Printer from the power cord.
- Leave it like that for a while i.e. 5 minutes and then restart your Printer again
- Check for the error, if it persists follow the next troubleshooting procedure.
Method 2: Install Firmware Utility If It’s Not Already Installed
- Install your Printer’s drivers using the Installation CD. To do so, first, insert the Printer Installation CD in the CD Rom and click on the Start button.
- Go to settings and then open the Printers and Faxes option.
- Select Add a Printer option and then click Next on the Add Printer Wizard window.
- Select Local Printer Attached To This Computer option and uncheck Automatically Install My Plug And Play Printer.
- Click Next again.
- Choose the FILE:(Print to File) from the Use the following port drop-down menu.
- Hit Next and on the next window navigate and click on the Have Disk button.
- Click on Browser and choose the CD Drive in which you’ve inserted the Printer Installation CD and CLick OK.
- Click on your HP LaserJet Printer model and select Next.
- Now mention your Printer name, hit Next, and click No to Do you want to Printer a test page.
- Select Next and then Finish to start the driver installation.
- Confirm that your printer is listed in the Printer And Faxes window.
Method 3: Uninstall and Reinstall the Toner
- Switch off your Printer device and disconnect the power cord from the switch.
- Be careful and take out the paper tray and toner from your device.
- Wait for a minute or two and connect your printer to the power source again.
- Turn it on and leave it like that for a minute.
- Again turn off your Printer and this time reinstall the paper tray and toner device you’ve removed before.
- Turn the device on and let it load properly.
- Take a printout and check if the HP LaserJet Printer Error Code B0605 still occurs.
After following the above two measures, you’ll be able to resolve HP LaserJet Printer Error Code B0605. However, if it persists, the last option is to try reflashing your Printer Firmware. First, re-flash your Printer’s firmware in the Boot mode and then boot your printer device again. Turn on your Printer and try printing something to see if the issue is resolved.
Get Help for HP LaserJet Printer Error Code B0605
We hope you’ve successfully fixed HP LaserJet Printer Error Code B0605 by following the above troubleshooting steps. In case you are facing any other error or issue with your HP Printer, contact HP Printer Support for assistance. You can also chat with us any time during the day and night for any doubts or queries and get your HP printer working like before again.