In technical language WPS stands for “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and this application is used to make connections between a router and wireless printers and other devices. You need to find WPS Pin on HP printer to establish a connection with other device. The wireless technology that is used in the HP printer allows you to print your documents anywhere around the globe and also at any time. This technology of the HP printer can be used by just connecting your wireless printer with the help of WPS PIN code to your personal device either through wired network or through your wireless router and print documents easily. You can establish connection by taking HP Printer Support assistance from the qualified techies. You will meet that person only when you call on our provided helpline number.
If you have successfully installed HP printer drivers on your computer and your printer is asking for “WPS Pin” for wireless connection, then you have to read out this blog as simple steps are mentioned here. Getting the WPS PIN on HP printer is quite tough for almost every user. Therefore, you may also come across difficulties while setting up the network connection.
Find WPS Pin on HP Printer and Establish Connection
Basically there are two types of WPS connections in HP Printers. One is WPS Button and another one is WPS PIN. Therefore, you can connect your HP printer to your operating device with these two options. Do it by following the below methods.
Connect HP Printer Using WPS Button
Perform this task by using the below noted procedure
- First of all, visit to HP printers control panel or Screen and then press the Wireless button or Setting Button
- Select the option “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and follow the on-screen instructions display on the printer
- Next, you should do is to select “WPS Button” option. After doing this, printer will ask you to press the WPS button the wireless router
- Once you Press the WPS button on the router, go to your printer and press continue for wireless connection
- Now Connection will be established and your printer will ready to print
Connect Your HP Printer Via WPS PIN
Follow the below written steps to complete this task
- Visit to your HP printer’s control panel and then press the Wireless button> Settings button
- Touch the Wi-Fi Protected Setup and then follow onscreen prompts
- Now you are prompted to PIN, just hit on it. Doing so, WPS PIN will display on the screen
- Next, you have to access configuration utility or software for the wireless router or wireless access point. And then enter WPS PIN code in the required field
- Once the setup is done, you can install network printer driver by opening printer’s HP folder in All Programs> Printer Setup & Software. After that, choose the option “Connect a new printer”
Still need support for HP printer? If yes, then contact experts via HP Live Chat and get united with the technical engineers. They will proffer you easiest possible steps to complete this process.