123.hp.com/setup is the installation and setup website for HP printers, which also provides users with practical troubleshooting tools and customer support. HP printers are known for quality, efficiency, and reliability; that’s why many of the users worldwide have used them. Whether to manufacture printers for home or offices, HP has many balls in the basket. You can choose yours as per the requirement, plus you can get it installed by yourself after following the guidance from 123 hp com setup.
So if it’s a first-time installation or reinstalling your printer, this guide will serve you all. You can also contact our HP Support Number for any query.
Visit 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer Installation
If you have just bought your printer or set up your printing device for the first time, this section will help with the basics. So here we go with the HP printer initial setup.
- Remove the packaging from your HP printer – from the printer scanner glass, printer tray, the rear access door, and the carriage compartment.
- Ensure all the components are there within the box; you can also check 123.hp.com/setup for more clarity for your printer model.
- Do not unpack your ink cartridges because they might be dried up if placed open to the atmosphere.
- Ensure your printer is set at a neat and clean place with minimum or no interference from other devices’ signals.
- Now connect your printer power cable to the main wall socket, and turn it on; avoid using docking stations for better connectivity.
- Now unpack the ink cartridge and do not touch the copper contacts on it.
- Open the carriage access door and hold the ink cartridge by the sides and place it to the allotted slots. Please be aware of the color coding for respective ink cartridges.
- Now load the correct paper type in the tray and use the guided clips to place the pages properly in the printing tray.
- To proceed further, you need to connect your device to the internet and download the printer drivers’ software to the computer from hp.com/setup.
You may also download supporting applications such as HP support assistant and HP smart app for trouble-free printing operations.
How to Download HP Printer Driver Software?
HP Printer driver software helps your computer to communicate with the printer to get quick printouts. In other words, the driver software works as a translator between the computer and the printer.
- To download the software from hp.com/setup, you can follow the below steps:
- Please turn on your computer and ensure it has no preinstalled printer software.
- Now connect your computer to a stable internet connection.
- Further, it would be best if you opened the Chrome browser on your device.
- You need to visit the webpage hp.com/setup.
- Now navigate through it and scroll down to click Support> Support & Troubleshooting.
- Proceed further and click Download Printer Drivers.
- If prompted, then enter your Printer Model name and then click Submit.
- After that, you need to click Download, and then you will receive an installer setup at your download folder.
- Navigate to the folder and click the extension file.
- Now you may download the required software and printer drivers.
- To proceed further, you need to follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer to save the hp.com/setup settings.
Connect your HP Printer to Wireless Network
By connecting your printer to the Wi-Fi network, you can print wirelessly from any device sharing the same Wi-Fi network. This section will provide you with the steps to connect to the wireless network.
Make sure to use the local home network; also, both the printer and your computer must share the same Wi-Fi. Keep your network SSID name and password handy.
- Firstly, turn on your printer and Wi-Fi router.
- Ensure the wireless light is stable on your router.
- Now press the Wireless button or navigate to the Network (The exact process might vary as per your printer model)
- Further, you need to click Settings.
- Now click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The Control panel will display the list of available networks; you need to scroll and choose yours.
- If you don’t see your network, then scroll to the bottom and manually enter the SSID name.
- Enter the network password and press, Ok.
- Now you may print the test page from your printer.
Use 123.hp.com/setup to Download Supporting Apps
To print using your smartphone, you need to install the HP smart app and HP support assistant. These utility apps will give information on changing the cartridges, print and scan assistance, order supplies, and much more.
Follow the instructions given below to download.
- Open the browser on your smartphone.
- You need to again navigate to the webpage hp.com/setup from your phone’s browser.
- Now on the landing webpage, click the Download Smart app.
- Further, wait for the installation to complete.
- Now open the HP smart app and add your printer to it.
- In the same way, you can download the HP support assistant from the HP Printer Setup webpage.
- These apps will help you in troubleshooting some common problems as well.
123.hp.com/setup is a one-stop solution for all your queries regarding HP Printers. You can also download the utility tools for fixing the errors in your printer. After following the quick tips in this article, you will be able to install your printer successfully. In case of any query, you can contact our HP Printer Support executives.