HP Laptop not Starting | How to Fix it on Windows?
A laptop has several reasons for not starting. There are two main reasons if HP laptop not starting and one of them is power sources. When AC is not available, electricity is provided from the laptop’s battery. So this is the right time to notice whether you have a power supply issue. If the laptop seems to be dead, then it has power supply issue. Here are some of the steps to resolve the issue. If you face any problem in following these steps then you can contact HP Laptop Help, where experts are there to help you out in any of your technical issue.
Fixing HP Laptop not Starting Problem
- Check to confirm that the laptop is plugged in.
- Check whether the battery is properly installed or not.
- Remove the battery to run the laptop from the AC power. If it is working, you have to replace the defective battery.
- You can use the second battery, if needed.
- Check whether it is the right adapter for you or not? Do this by checking the power brick on the AC cord.
- The volts and amps of your laptop should match. Otherwise, your laptop will show some issue.
- If laptop power lamp is on, then it indicates that laptop has life. This implies that laptop’s hardware has power which indicates that it has problem with hardware and no power issue.
- HP laptop has separate lamps for both AC power and battery which you have to check. If the AC lamp lights up, then it is a battery issue.
- Take some technical test of your HP laptop. For example, if the laptop has removable disk drives, check whether they are properly connected or not. Do the same in case of drives and memory card.
- If your laptop is broken, then it won’t work. In this case, contact HP customer service.
- Hit the Caps lock key, if power is there, then the Caps lock lamp will blink on and off on the laptop, then the problem is of display.
- Check whether the laptop brightness is medium or not. If it will be too low, then the screen appears to be dark in case of dark room or in direct sunlight.
- Attach an external monitor in the laptop’s monitor port. If the external monitor is working, then the problem is with the laptop’s display only, not with the laptop’s display adapter or other internal hardware.
Further Guidance to Overcome HP Laptop not Starting Issue
So if you find these steps comfortable to perform, you may go through it. And if you need some extra help you can take help from HP Laptop Tech Support. There experts will help you in the best possible way. To take the service you have to contact our experts immediately and get rid of laptop problems.