It is true that the updates are very important for windows users. Sometimes, updates may be a boon or an annoyance for users. Regular updates for HP users are certainly also panic. HP Support Assistant is the powerful tool for users to resolve the issues with computer using updates. It also helps to avoid all maintenance issues of your computer system. But sometimes it becomes more critical as you do not want to spend more time for resolving this error in the system. In this case, you should easily remove this software. If you are unable to disable it, you can connect with highly knowledgeable experts or you can follow some technical tips and tricks given below: –
Important Technical Instructions-
- Firstly, you need to make double click on HP support assistant to launch it on the desktop appropriately.
- Secondly, you should click on “settings” option that displays in the foot left corner of the window.
- Thirdly, you should select, “Health Analysis” button.
- You need to go on the drop down menu, click on “Frequency” and choose “Never” button.
- Then you need to go “How would you like to receive messages and updates from HP? Choose drop down menu under it.
- In this step, you need to choose, “Never check for messages or updates” from the options.
- You need to go to, “change tune-up schedule and choose, “never” from the drop down menu under it.
- Lastly, you should click on “Save” option. Thus, you can easily disable HP support assistant correctly and hence you can save your time from regular pauses.
Thus just by applying all these above steps, you can easily disable this software properly. Still if you having any trouble regarding this software, you can contact HP Tech Support Phone Number to get help from certified expert to fix the issue.
Another Troubleshooting Resolutions–
You can remove HPSA with the help of task scheduler-
- Firstly, you need to click on windows +X keys together on the keyboard to open the power user button.
- Choose, “Control Panel”.
- Choose a program under programs section.
- After this, you have to choose “HP Support Assistant” from the list.
- Finally, you must click on “Uninstall” button. Thus you can remove this software easily without any difficulty. Hence, all these above instructions are very helpful to keep you away from uninstallation problems. Thus you can get the best technical steps suggested by certified technical experts here.
I hope you can easily uninstall the HP Support Assistant after reading these reliable steps. In case, you face any issue while applying the above steps, contact experts immediately to avoid the errors.