Make Your Unsupported HP Printer to Work On MacOS
Sometimes your HP Printing machine displays message “An unsupported operating system” or “Software not compatible” on a Mac running OS. However, you can get an Unsupported HP Printer to Work on MacOS by just downloading and installing the latest supported driver from HP. HP Support Assistant is the software that can help you to fix this issue and hassle-freely print any document on your Mac OS. You should download this application in your PC and access it so that your unsupported HP printer will be on working.
Solutions to Make Your Unsupported HP Printer to Work On MacOS
Make use of all the procedures that are mentioned below as those methods will help you to get your printer to work under Mac OS. Follow one-by-one step very carefully:
- Printing From MacOS
In the current era, AirPrint and more universal MacOS support you to print. However, there are still some more printers exists that support Windows clients only. In case you have an older HP printer of which there is no official MacOS support, don’t fret! You just might be able to find a printer driver to make it recognized on MacOS.
Here’s how you can get your HP printer to work:
- Download and Install the Latest version of HP Driver That Must Be Supported
Install all the latest drivers for all of the officially supported HP printers for macOS. To achieve the same, follow the below steps
- Navigate with Safari to the driver downloading button
- Click on “Download” option
- Use Finder to navigate your downloads
- Double click the HewlettPackardPrinterDrivers file
- Again double click the HewlettPackardPrinterDrivers package
- Now, press “Continue” button
- Once again click Continue
- Click Agree to the license agreement
- Click Install
- Enter your desired correct password
- Click on Install Software
- Now, hit done
After doing the above procedure, you should setup your HP printer with the closes match. To do the same, have a glimpse here at once:
- Set Up Your HP Printer To Its Closes Match
- Visit the “System Preferences”
- Select Printers & Scanners from the given list
- Now, click “+” symbol.
- Select the unsupported printer from the list
- Click on the “Choose a Driver” option by clicking on the drop-down button
- Click Select Software
- Search for the right printer that you are using
- If you get irritated because unable to find your operating printer driver, then try to choose the first closest matching printer. Select that closest driver from the list
- Click OK
- Click Add
- Open up any text program or web page and try to print for confirming that printer is working or not. If it works you’re done!
If you are not able to print any file or document on MacOS, just chill as we have technical engineers who work hard day and night to deliver the top-notch services to the helpless users. What you should actually do is to make a call at HP Printer Support and stay tuned with techies until you receive the fruitful solutions in your hand.