It’s a very common with printer that you need to print something and your printer’s black ink has decided to take a permanent vacation. You go straight to Google and search for resolving HP Printer Won’t Print Black or HP printer not printing black problem and run into several printer forums without a clear resolution. You can apply a list of actions to resolve the problem. When your printer stops printing in black, but unfortunately nothing is helpful for you. At that moment, you only have to put a call at HP Support Contact Number and then get united with the technical engineers. They will proffer you some effective solution in your hand. When you follow their provided instructions, your printer start printing perfectly in black and then you will become happy for that.
When HP Printer Won’t Print Black
You need to apply some steps to remove HP printer won’t print black issue. Follow the below provided methods one by one:
Perform The Basic Things
- First and foremost, you have to turn-off your HP printer, unplug the cable from the power source and then disconnect USB cables as well
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”. You will find this option on your printer’s display screen
- Now, check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges
Check Your Ink Cartridge
- Replace ink cartridges if the ink is low or empty
- Check ink cartridges are properly installed in their appropriate slot
- Make sure that you’ve removed the tape over the vent if you have recently installed a new cartridge
- Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. You can fix this by gently using a pin to clean up the clog in the vents
- Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges
- If replacing ink cartridges with the new one doesn’t work., you should check your printhead. Make sure your printheads aren’t clogged.
Get Further Assistance form Experts When HP Printer Won’t Print Black
In case your HP printer not printing black after applying the above steps. At the end you only have to do is to give a ring at HP Printer Customer Service Number and make cold conversation to the dexterous techies. They will guide the whole procedure at an ease so that you can make your printer work properly or print clearly.