It’s a very common with printer that you need to print something and your printer’s black ink has decided to take a permanent vacation. You go straight to Google and search for resolving HP Printer Won’t Print Black or HP printer not printing black problem and run into several printer forums without a clear resolution. You can apply a list of actions to resolve the problem. When your printer stops printing in black, but unfortunately nothing is helpful for you. At that moment, you only have to put a call at HP Support Contact Number and then get united with the technical engineers. They will proffer you some effective solution in your hand. When you follow their provided instructions, your printer start printing perfectly in black and then you will become happy for that.
When HP Printer Won’t Print Black
You need to apply some steps to remove HP printer won’t print black issue. Follow the below provided methods one by one:
Perform The Basic Things
- First and foremost, you have to turn-off your HP printer, unplug the cable from the power source and then disconnect USB cables as well
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”. You will find this option on your printer’s display screen
- Now, check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges
Check Your Ink Cartridge
- Replace ink cartridges if the ink is low or empty
- Check ink cartridges are properly installed in their appropriate slot
- Make sure that you’ve removed the tape over the vent if you have recently installed a new cartridge
- Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. You can fix this by gently using a pin to clean up the clog in the vents
- Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges
- If replacing ink cartridges with the new one doesn’t work., you should check your printhead. Make sure your printheads aren’t clogged.
Get Further Assistance form Experts When HP Printer Won’t Print Black
In case your HP printer not printing black after applying the above steps. At the end you only have to do is to give a ring at HP Printer Customer Service Number and make cold conversation to the dexterous techies. They will guide the whole procedure at an ease so that you can make your printer work properly or print clearly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Fix HP Printer Won’t Print?
By checking out the network connection, status of your printer’s settings, your printer driver, installed ink cartridge and inserted paper into the tray, you can Fix HP Printer Won’t Print. While checking all these, you have to ensure that there is no faulty connection, poor network, and also make sure the printer driver is up-to-date. After confirmation of your printer that everything is working fine and no error is having with HP Printer, you can print anything with no hassle. Here are few guides you should give a try to easily cope-up printer not printing problem:
- Update or reinstall your printer driver first
- Set your printer as default
- Cancel all the print jobs
- Check out the printer status for hardware issues
Why My HP Printer Won’t Print Black?
HP Printer Won’t Print Black is a very common problem users usually confront and this can result from several reasons such as low or empty ink cartridges, blockage of nozzles, or problem with printhead. Therefore, if you are also the one who is facing this problem, then it is suggested you to immediately check the ink cartridges and if you find the ink is low or empty immediately install the ink cartridges in black color. Once you have done this, check your printhead and make sure nozzles are not clogged. If there is blockage of nozzles, then clean the nozzles as soon as possible. To clean the black ink cartridge, you should follow the below points:
- Remove the black ink cartridge from the HP Printer
- Use a cotton swab to clean the laser or scanner block
- Wipe-out dust, grime or any dried ink that may prevent ink from flowing
What To Do When HP Printer Won’t Print?
We would like to suggest you that without wasting your precious time check the USB cable which is using for connecting the printer and computer devices. If the cable is loose or not appropriately plugged-in, then the printer stops delivering any printout. Rather checking out the cable connection or Wi-Fi connectivity you may also simply try to restart your HP Printer When HP Printer Won’t Print any document. Restarting process of HP Printer is: first turn the printer off completely and then unplug the power cord. After that, leave it for a few minutes and then Power-ON the printer. Now, start printing your urgent document and check whether the selected document is printing or not. Moreover, you can go through the given instructions to troubleshoot it:
- Clear the jammed paper from your printer
- Deselect “Use HP Printer Offline” option
- Update your printer driver
- Set your HP Printer as a Default printer
How To Fix Printer Won’t Print Issue?
In the current-era of technical world, using printer device for office or personal work is very important. But it is also the fact that being a machinery device any technical glitches can be encountered anytime while printing and then Printer Won’t Print. There is a simple and easy ways to Fix Printer Won’t Print Issue instantly doesn’t matter whether it has software issue, hardware problem or something else. Let’s start troubleshooting this problem:
- First, you should check the status of the connection established between your printer and computer and ensure that the devices are properly connected and also make sure that the network or the cable you use to connect them is not damaged
- You may also fix printer not printing issue by simply restarting your HP Printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a minute and then plug the cord back and power on the printer
- Rather than both the above method, update or reinstall printer driver
What Do You Do If Your Printer Won’t Print?
You are suggested to do is, clear the print queue, check the cable connection, ensure that the right printer is selected on your PC, and make sure the installed driver against your printer is up-to-date If Your Printer Won’t Print. By doing all these basic things, your printer will be printing without any error. Furthermore, you can give a try the following points as well:
- Check out the paper size
- Network connection should be good
- There should not be any jammed paper into the printer
- Fill the ink into the cartridges as Your printer must not be out of ink
- Clear the Printhead as it should not be clogged or dirty
Why Is My Printer Printing Blank Pages When It Has Ink?
Are you getting a blank page while printing the document? Have you checked the ink cartridges? If yes and you are confirmed that there is having an accurate level of ink into the cartridges, then check the printheads and see if any nozzles are clogged. Blockage of nozzles could also the one reason of your Printer Printing Blank Pages When It Has Ink. Let’s follow the provided instructions to fix Printer Printing Blank Pages problem in a minute:
- First, you are recommended that use genuine HP ink or toner
- Next, check the estimated ink levels and then replace with a new one if low or empty ink cartridges
- The printhead could be clogged while printing, so use an automated tool to clean the printhead if it is clogged
How Do I Fix My Printer That Won’t Print?
A printer can fail to print despite having all the connection properly in the place. If the Printer That Won’t Print, you need to check the basic things first. Here is what have to check:
- Is the printer turned ON?
- Is it connected to the computer?
- Does it have paper and toner?
- Does it have power?
After ensuring all these points, you also have to ensure that there is no paper stuck inside the tray and there is no low ink or toner. In case, the level of ink is not accurate, then replace the ink cartridge immediately and if you find the paper jammed in the printer, clear the jammed paper as soon as possible. By doing this, it will be surety that your printer that were not printing is now fixed and print hassle-freely.