The unrecognized cartridge or incompatible print cartridge error is literally common with the HP Deskjet D1330 and D1360. You may face this problem with the other Deskjet as well as Office-Jet printers. Many users have come across with this error and try to solve it with their own but due to less technical knowledge they are unable to get success. In this situation, we suggest them to get the online support from our reliable HP Live Chat team members. After taking their online assistance, you will be able to resolve this nasty incompatible print cartridge error in an efficient manner.
So, devoid of any further ado let’s get down to business. This error mostly appears when your printer has been inactive for a long period of time during the replacement of ink cartridges. At the end your HP printer won’t print. Hence, read out the below points to remove this error and continue printing with your HP Deskjet printers.
Read out the below sections, until your problem doesn’t resolved:
- Make sure the cover of printer is closed.
- Find out which is the problem cartridge, if the message on the computer doesn’t identify a particular cartridge.
- Remove cartridges one by one and inspect which is the damaged cartridge and then reseat the faulty one.
- Try cleaning the problem cartridge contacts.
- If the problem still persists, then repeat reseating and cleaning steps once more.
- Check whether the problem is fixed or not, if not then insert a new print cartridge in place of damaged one.
Now, you can also check whether the power lights is blinking or not, if not blinking, then your problem is resolved.
The above discussed procedures will surely assist you to resolve Incompatible Print Cartridge Error. You can apply above steps for all HP Deskjet as well as office-Jet series of printers. In any case if you need some additional support to comprehend above steps, then you can dial HP Printer Support Phone Number. Whenever you dial this number, one of our tech experts will receive your call. They will offer you complete solution after listening to your problem thoroughly.