Does your Windows 10/8.1/8 on HP laptop have been stuck in a Windows automatic repair loop for a couple of days? Windows automatic repair loop is a built-in feature designed to fix Windows issues for users. But far too often, sometimes it can do more destruction than good by getting trapped in a startup repair loop. It is a well-documented issue in Windows 10/8.1/8 that needs immediate solution. You can try calling at HP Number for taking support from ingenious experts to eliminate this issue.
Two common dissimilarities of the Windows automatic repair loop:
- This process gets stuck on a black screen and only shows “preparing automatic repair” error message.
- Windows automatic repair process fails and displays, “Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC”.
Windows Automatic Repair Loop in Windows 10/8.1/8 on HP Laptop and fails to complete then unfortunately, waiting it out usually doesn’t solve the issue. However, you can try below mentioned reliable methods to fix this problem.
Quick fixes for resolving windows automatic repair loop:
Refresh or Reset PC
- The official solution to an endless preparing automatic repair loop is to manually refresh or reset PC after rebooting it 3 times.
Disable early launch anti-malware protection
- Another way to eliminate windows automatic repair loop is by disabling early launch of the anti-malware protection. After disabling you need to restart your computer to see whether the problem is fixed or not.
Delete a problematic file
- Due to some corrupt files Windows will go in an Automatic Repair loop time to time. In order to resolve this, you need to find out the problematic file and remove it from the system.
The above mentioned are the quick fixes that can help you to get out of the Windows automatic repair loop with the minimum amount of efforts. If these fixes are not helpful for you, then continue with the more involved solutions to fix this issue.
Advanced Fixes for endless Windows Automatic Repair in Windows 10/8.1/8
Manually Rebuild the BCD and Repair MBR
- If the Boot Configuration Data store (BCD) and Master Boot Record (MBR) are missing, damaged or not properly configured, then windows won’t be able to start and stuck in repair loop. Try manually repairing MBR and rebuilding BCD to fix this issue.
Perform a System Restore or Reset
- If the Windows Automatic Repair loop problem still persists, then try the final one that is performing a system restore.
These all are the possible solutions that will surely fix the Fix Windows Automatic Repair Loop in Windows 10/8.1/8 on HP Laptop. In any case, if none of these fixes were successful, then you can try taking assistance from ingenious professionals of HP Laptop Customer Service. This is the last-ditch attempt to save your PC.