The Sprocket is rechargeable through a Micro USB port. It helps you to connect your phone via Bluetooth, and requires Zink / HP photo paper to work. Sometimes, an out of paper error message displays on the HP sprocket app because of using an outdated firmware. After experiencing HP Sprocket Printer Out of Paper Error, your printer stops feeding any photo paper to load and also the status indictor light blinks and turns red. To cope-up this hurdle, you need to avail HP Customer Support from the deft connoisseurs. Make sure the technicians with whom you are taking assistance are skilled and talented. By taking help from the non-tech and non-knowledgeable person will be completely wastage of time as well as money.
If you are unable to print to the printer with the HP Sprocket app, then try to connect HP sprocket properly to any other devices. Due to connection error, you can’t print any paper. Therefore, check the USB cable or network connection first and then try to print. This direction will be beneficial for you. So, just try once.
Steps To Fix HP Sprocket Printer Out Of Paper Error
Follow the below given points as these steps will help you in terminating the Out of Paper Error. Take a brief look at once:
- On the HP Sprocket app, touch “OK” to clear the error message
- Turn-off the printer
- Remove the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it away again properly. You can do this by simply sliding the top cover and then removing the top cover
- If any loose photo paper is inserted into the paper tray, remove them immediately
- Reload the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the blue card. Make sure the blue card is on the bottom of the stack, and the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the HP logos
- Now, turn-on the printer and then resend the print job
Once you have done with the above procedures clearly, Printer Out of Paper Error message will be disappeared from the HP Sprocket application. But if still the same issue is confronting, then without any confusion get HP Printer Assistant. Out top-most tech-geeks will help you out at minimal cost.