No doubt, HP printers does your task straightforwardly. But sometimes a negligible error within the setup of the printer can lead to a big problem. HP printer validation error indicates that there is some obstruction in the printer’s carriage that is why it’s not moving freely. The carriage of a printer holds the ink cartridges and slides back and forth to transfer ink onto printer paper. When you have obstruction in HP printer’s carriage, you will hear the grinding noise. Most importantly, you can fix this issue by several means and here in this write-up, you will get to know all the steps to rectify this issue.
What are the Causes of HP Printer Validation Failed Problem?
When your printer encounters this error, there can be several reasons. Some of them are given below.
- Some obstruction must be there within your printer such as paper jam.
- At times, the carriage of the printer is unable to move easily.
What Should I do to resolve HP Printer Validation Failed Error?
You can resolve the validation failed message displayed on your screen by uninstalling and reinstalling your printer driver from the origin. And to do this, you need to perform the given steps.
Steps to Uninstall an HP Printer Driver
- In order to resolve the HP printer validation failed error, go to the “Programs and Features” option.
- Select your HP Printer name and tap on the “Uninstall” option.
- Open the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Search for the HP printer name and do a right click on it.
- Additional, from the given option, click the “Delete or Remove Device” option.
- To remove the root level drivers, press the Windows button and R key simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Write “printui.exe /s” there and hit OK.
- Now, go to the Drivers tab, choose HP Printer Driver and do a right click, then, choose the “Remove” option and tap on OK button.
- In case, you need to delete the Printer Server Properties, search for the All Instances and choose the Apply button and click OK.
After going through the above directions, you have to restart your computer when you complete the uninstallation.
Next, you need to install the HP printer driver after uninstalling the driver in order to resolve the HP printer validation failed error and to do this, you have to perform the instructions suggested below.
How Would I Install my HP Printer Driver?
- Firstly, you need to get the full-featured HP printer driver for your computer that can be downloaded and installed from the manufacturer’s authorized website.
- Therefore, you need to go to the official website of HP and choose your country.
- Thereafter, you need to fill in the product number in the desired field.
- Additionally, you have to choose the operating system of your computer that can be detected by the website.
- After that, you will see a setup wizard displaying on your screen in order to connect your printer and your PC.
- At last, you need to perform all the instructions step by step and complete the installation procedure.
The above steps are 100% proved to solve the HP printer validation failed error. In any case, you still encounter the error then contact HP Support to talk with the technicians.