Among many laptop problems, one issue may users, face most of time is the Blue Screen Error. The system suddenly stops responding and is replaced by a complete blue color on your system. Sometimes, an error message is also seen on the screen. Such an error can be eradicated from top-to-toe when you make use of HP Support Assistant. The majority of the time, this error is related to hardware or driver issues. The expert team has the proficiency to cope-up this hurdle. So, don’t go anywhere else, just stay tuned with our technical engineers frequently.
Causes of HP Laptop Blue Screen Error
Following are the main causes of occurrence this blue screen error. Take a brief look at once:
- Overheating Because of Excessive Load
If the HP laptop is loaded with more than its capacity, then such an issue can be raised. If you are using high CPU, playing a huge game or running multiple programs at a time, it can load the blue screen error on your device. So, one should close all apps, games, and programs windows and then restart the device to free some space.
- Unwanted Virus
An unknown infection can be the reason behind the death of screen in your HP laptop and one must check the device for any virus, spyware, malware or other infections. Use high quality antivirus software to clear the viruses or infections from your system.
- The Missing Drivers
If you are downloaded an in-correct set of drivers for the hardware of your HP laptop, the similar problem may arise. Therefore, update your drivers time to time especially when you receive an upgrading message on your screen.
Solutions to Fix HP Laptop Blue Screen Error
Follow the below steps if you are wandering for the solutions of this blue screen error:
- Restart your HP Printer: Restarting is the most basic and effective way of annihilating several issues related to HP laptop. So, in the case of BSOD, the restart has proved to be helpful.
- Reboot in Safe Mode: Click on “Reboot” and then press ‘F8’ key for a minute until you see the safe mode option on your screen.
- Install or Update Drivers: Updating drivers is a right way of exterminating OS related errors such as BSOD. Visit the manufacturer’s website and then search for the compatible drivers for your HP laptop.
- Enable Your Antivirus: While downloading any other file from internet, some annoying viruses may come up in your operating system. Viruses are the main cause of BSOD and other related errors. Hence, download strong antivirus software for your PC and scan the viruses as only then the problem will be eliminated.
You may not yet terminate this blue screen error from your HP laptop even after following the above steps. Don’t feel bad! Just avail trustworthy and reliable HP Customer Service Phone Number from our tech-savvy person. They will assist you properly.