HP Printer Offline message indicates that the Mac cannot communicate with the HP printer. Such a message displays when the printer is powered off, or a USB cable connection has become disconnected. To know the process of connection between these two devices, grab HP Technical Support from the top-most techies. They will render you all the desired possible solution related to this problem at an easier form.
Although HP printers have spotted Mac support for older printer models as well as some older versions of Mac OS X. The current versions of HP printers work fine with Mac OS X. If you have an HP printer and want to use it with your Mac, you may only need to download drivers from the HP website. After downloading the printer driver in your Mac OS X, the printer will start printing.
Steps to Connect a Mac Computer to HP Printer
Following are the steps through which you can connect your Mac Computer to HP Printer easily. So, go through all those written-steps one-by-one and establish the connection in both the devices:
- Click the “Apple” icon first and then choose “Software Update”. This will check for any updates of HP printer that you may have neglected
- Click on the “Power” button to turn-on the HP printer
- Use the USB cable to connect your HP printer to your Apple computer
- Hit on “Apple” icon and then choose “System Preferences”
- Click on “Print and Scan”
- Click on the plus icon. You are required to type your administrator name and password in the box
- Choose the HP printer from the list that you want to add
- Click “Add” and then your HP printer will get connected to your Mac
You can connect both the devices by following the above guidelines. But some trouble can be faced by you while using these points. In that condition, you should nothing to do except giving a ring at HP Printer Tech Support Number. Your call will be entertained by one of our proficient tech-geeks whom you can rely. They will let you inform all the possible solutions with an ease.