Fix HP Printer Failure 0x6100004a Error Code with these Steps
No doubt, HP printers offer the best printing quality to its users. But being a machinery device, some software or hardware problems can be created while printing. Printer Failure 0x6100004a Error Code is generally been experienced if there is connectivity issue or the stack of paper are inserted in the carriage. Moreover, Error 0x6100004a on HP printer occurs when your attached Windows operating system is corrupted. Dealing with this error issue is not difficult if you have little bit of knowledge in technical field. But in case, you have lack of technical knowledge, you can directly consult to HP Printer Support team. They will suggest you the most efficient methods to get rid of it instantly.
Methods to Fix HP Printer Failure 0x6100004a Error Code
There are several methods to eradicate HP Printer Failure 0x6100004a Error Code. To know about all of them, let’s have a glimpse at below points:
- First and forecast, give a click on the “Start” button to view the menu
- Next, tap “Control Panel” tab to open it
- Now, you need to click on “Device Manager” to launch it on the computer screen
- Once the Device Manager appears, tap “Network Adapter”
- And then, place a right-click on the “Wireless or Network Adapter” to identify
- At the end, click “Properties” option
- Now, you can check the status of your driver
- If you notice that the printer driver is working well, then it displays that it works properly
- In case, the printer driver is not working well, tap on “Driver” to see the details of driver
- Further, you can also update driver, rollback driver, disable driver, or uninstall driver
If the above method failed to annihilate such error code, then continue with the next process.
- First, click on the “Start” button and then type “Device Manager” into the search box and then tap on the top-most searching result
- Now, find the category of device which you want to install the driver and then give a double-click on it
- After that, place a right click to the device and opt “Update Driver Software”
- Now, choose the option “Browse my computer for driver software” on the new appeared window
- You can view the lists of device drivers on your computer
- And then, install the printer driver that ends with “Legacy”
- At the end tap “Next”
If this also doesn’t help you to terminate the following error code, then use the next provided method to fix.
Method 3: Clear the Jammed Paper from Printer
In some case, a paper jam might also be the one reason of getting HP Printer Failure 0x6100004a Error Code. So, fix the paper jam issue by following steps:
- First, take a look in the document feeder or roller for the jammed paper
- Now, turn your printer ON and remove the Power Cord
- Open the printer’s carriage access door and check if any paper is stuck inside the carriage
- If any paper is jammed, then remove the paper immediately from the carriage
- After that, clean the paper feed roller to remove the paper fibber and dust
- Eventually, reset the printer to the power cord and then start printing job
Take Reliable HP Printer Help from Deft Connoisseurs
Don’t feel bad! If the aforementioned instructions are not beneficial for you in exterminating the HP Printer Failure 0x6100004a Error Code as we have supporting team of engineers who will proffer quality HP Printer Help. So, by sitting at your home, place a single call on helpline number and stay tuned with technical team. Your problem will surely be sorted out from the root and then after you can hassle-free perform print task with your HP printer.