HP Printer is an unconditional preferable device among users as it satisfies their expectations. However, we also can’t deny the fact that like other technological devices, HP Printer has also few tech errors. HP Printer Error 59.f0 flashed on the screen during printing solution. The major cause for its appearance is the break-down of transfer alienation. In this guide, you will learn more about it. Thus, continue reading the post in spite of the wagging-off problematic situation.
What is HP Printer 59.F0 Error?
An HP Printer 59.F0 Error signifies that the problem is having in the internal motor of the printer. Due to transfer alienation failure, the error code 59.0 appears. Though, the transfer alienation failure primarily means that the ITB (Intermediate Transfer Belt) is stuck somewhere and cannot rotate.
Why HP Printer Error 59.F0 Arises?
When there is a technical glitch in the SR9 sensor, at that point you can face HP Printer Error Code 59.F0. The SR9 sensor is a primary transfer-roller-disengagement sensor which is also known as Sensor K. This sensor plays a vital role in the functioning of your printer. But, unfortunately, at a time, it creates serious problems when it has gone bad or failed. Thus, another possible reason behind HP Printer Error 59.f0 is the issue with the SR9 sensor.
Related Post: Resolve HP Printer 50.4 Fuser Error
Effective Methods to Fix HP Printer Error 59.f0
Before attempting any serious fixing steps to remove HP Printer Error 59.f0, try out the simplest techniques noted underneath. We have compiled several methods so anyone of them will surely work out. Thus, keep following the mentioned solving guide one after another unless the error code 59.f0 dissolved:
Method 1: Reset the HP Printer
Resetting your printer could help you to get rid of your 59.F0 Error HP Printer Cp3525 problem. Therefore, follow the below steps to reset the printer:
- Use the Power switch on your HP Printer device to turn it off for a couple of minutes.
- Afterward, turn your printer ON back just by pressing the Power button.
- Now, wait for the HP Cp3525 color inkjet printer to rejuvenate.
- If there’s any Surge protector, disable it ASAP.
- If the error exists, replace the motor as well.
Method 2: Check the ITB
- Make sure that ITB is installed accurately.
- Check the ITB’s internal connection setup between ITB and a transfer-roller-disconnection sensor. Make sure they are located at connector J19.
- Also, check the connection between ITB and DC controller PCA.
- Next, you are suggested to perform the alienation drive.
- Afterward, examine the fuser motor. If it is not functioning well, replace it immediately.
Method 3: Required Steps to Do ITB Alienation Test
- If the F0 Error HP Printer still remains, remove the transfer belt assembly from the unit. And then manually test the ITB gear and flag.
- Now, rotate the gear:
- And check that the flag is activated.
- When the white gear is turned.
- If the ITB flag is defective or broken or else it doesn’t move, replace the ITB.
- If the ITB gear and flag are working appropriately, test the transfer roller disengagement sensor SR9 (Sensor K). You can check it by using the MANUAL SENSOR TEST in the TROUBLESHOOTING MENU.
- Now, if necessary take out the ITB assembly unit to locate Sensor SR9 inside the fuser cavity.
- Press and release the SR9 flag to activate the sensor.
Method 4: Additional Steps to Fix HP Printer Error 59.F0
- Open the ink cartridge access door and take out the cyan cartridge.
- Input a flat blade screwdriver in the printer carriage slot. Keep it there until the test is done. The inserted screwdriver stimulates the toner access.
- Once the process complete, take it out, assemble it and turn it on.
- The gear needs to spin if it doesn’t spin while testing. Although, the fuser assembly may damage if it tends to miss the spin. In such circumstances, the only solution will be repairing it or replacing it.
Method 5: Contact HP Printer Support for Technical Assistance
If all the aforementioned methods fail to fix HP Printer Error 59.F0, then contacting the tech-support team is the only alternative. Contact the super talented specialists for HP Printer Support to fix HP Error code 59.F0. The technicians are immensely experienced and are capable enough to rapidly identify the issue and make the required corrections. They are round the clock active to communicate and provide suitable solutions to every technical query that you experience. To connect with them, you only have to dial the 24/7 helpline support number from the comfort of your home. In handy and effective ways you can solve your printer error problem.