To create HP envy 5530 printers wireless setup on Mac, you need to connect printer with the wireless network. After that, install the genuine printer driver software from the HP website. At the time of installation when prompted select the wireless as the connection type. For doing so, you can also take assistance from the HP Help Number at ease. You can also read the below stated points to perform printers wireless setup on Mac.
First thing you have to do is prepare yourself for installation.
Gather the following items in order to start the installation process for HP envy 5530 printers wireless setup:
- Network name: It is the Service Set Identifier (SSID)
- Network password: The password might also be known as the WPA security passphrase or WEP key
- A Mac system that should be connected to your wireless network
- Stable internet access: Use broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL
- Ensure that the printer, router and computer all are turned on. The computer and printer both are connected to the same network.
- Remove USB as well as Ethernet cables from the printer.
Step to connect the HP envy 5530 printer to the wireless network:
The Wireless Setup Wizard of HP provides an easy way to set up and manage the printer wireless connection.
- Simply turn on the printer.
- From the printer control panel touch the wireless icon, now the wireless summary screen will display.
- Touch settings and after that touch wireless setup wizard.
- Now, follow the simple on screen instructions from the control panel to make connection between your printer and wireless network.
Know how to download and install the driver:
- To download and install the most updated version of your printer from 123.hp.com.
- Enter your printer model and press enter
- Choose your printer from the list and then click begin
- Tap on download to start downloading the driver software
- When the download gets complete, go to downloads folder and look for file name xxxx.dmg to launch the installer
- From the installer window, double click on the HP inkjet SW
- To complete the installation process, simply follow the on-screen instructions
- Close the installation software when prompted
- Now the HP utility software opens. From its window choose the name of your printer and then tap on continue.
- Tap on add printer after that add window displays.
- Click on the name of your printer.
- Ensure that you choose the printer that has bonjour listed beneath kind.
- Click on the use or print using menu and then from the drop down menu choose the name of your printer.
- Tap on Add for adding the printer to the list.
- From the installer add printer window simply click on continue.
- Now, go after the simple on-screen instructions to finish the printer setup, and then tap on done.
These all are the simplest steps and by pursuing them you can easily create HP Wireless Printer Setup on Mac. However, if you encounter some issue during HP envy 5530 printers wireless setup, you can always have the option to take online support from ingenious technicians.