HP Printer Out of Paper Error message displays on computer or your laptop control panel settings due to outdated firmware, printer stops picking or feeding paper and dust gathered on the paper feed rollers. Sometimes HP printer says out of paper but it’s not and there are paper in the paper try. In this case there will be a problem on paper feeding. To annihilate this problematic nasty hurdle, you need to do HP Chat Support by our talented and educated engineer.
When you attempt to print a document or an important office paper on the HP all-in-one printer, you may receive a message that no paper is loaded or printer is out of paper, even though it is inserted properly into the tray. When this error message arises, you can take several steps to troubleshoot the issue and print your file.
Possible Solutions to Fix HP Printer Out of Paper Error
The 4 most possible troubleshooter ways are mentioned below to apply when printer says out of paper
Solution 1: Reset Your HP Printer
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer without turning-off your printer
- Now, wait for atleast 30 seconds, and then reconnect the power cord again to the rear of the printer
- Press the ‘Power’ button to turn-on the printer, if it did not power on automatically
If the resetting method is not beneficial to exterminate this problem, you can try out the next method.
Solution 2: Examine the Quality of Paper and Reload It
- Remove the paper stack from input tray
- Use 25 sheets of new plain white A-4 sized paper to form a stack of paper
- Tap the stack of paper on a flat surface
- Put the stack paper inside the paper tray
- Try printing again
If you still face HP printer out of paper error, try loading different brands of paper and different types of paper, even different size of paper as well. Continue to the next step if the issue still arises.
Solution 3: Clean The Rollers
- Dust, paper fiber, and other debris might accumulate on the paper feed rollers and cause paper feed issues. Follow these below-noted steps to clean the rollers inside the printer
- Press the power button to turn the printer off
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the printer is idle and silent, and then disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer
- Open the access door
- Find the large rubber pick rollers
- Lightly moisten a clean, lint-free cloth with distilled, filtered, or bottled water
- Press the cloth against the rollers, and then rotate them throughout with your fingers
- If the printer has a duplexer, clean the rollers on the duplexer
- Close the access door, replace the paper tray and reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer
- Press the power button to turn-on the printer
- The printer makes noise after it is turned on. Wait for the noise to stop before continuing
- Try printing again
Solution 4: Change Paper Settings of HP Printer
- Click “File,” “Print” and “Properties” in the application you are using to print your file
- Hit “Paper/Quality” and select the appropriate paper size and type
- Click “OK” and then again press “OK” button to print the document
Are you experiencing some difficulties while performing the above-written steps? If yes, then don’t get panic! Just Call HP Support and stay tuned with the tech-geeks. They will guide you all the possible remedy at an ease way.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Fix My Printer When It Says Out Of Paper?
- If the above-given problem occurs, you should check the paper stack and then load it properly.
- Reset the Printer and then remove dirt and dust from the rollers.
- Resolve the whole host of printer spooler problems if running.
- Besides, you will also have to clear print jobs cached into your computer system.
- Moving to next will ask you to update the printer driver.
You can also make use of the technical assistance directly from the professionals if the above-mentioned problems arise.
How Do I Fix The Paper Feed On My HP Printer?
Sometimes, due to a variety of reasons, paper feeding problems occur. However, you can resolve such kind of problems by following the suitable measures in a careful manner.
- First of all, you will have to reset your printer.
- Once done, you should check whether your driver is up to date. If not, you should update the drivers.
- Hereafter, you will have to clean the roller by removing dirt and dust properly.
You should make use of online technical backing to fetch the right guidance from the professionals.
What Is Paper Out In Printer?
While working on your printer, an ‘Out of Paper’ message appears. You will come across the same error message on the computer. Due to such problems, the printer denies feeding paper from the paper tray and also stops picking it. You should also check the paper tray and check if there is any problem. If any trouble occurs, you should resolve the whole host of such problems by following the proper instructions. If even if such problem is happening, you should opt for an online help from the professionals.
Why Does My Printer Say No Paper When There Is Paper?
In most cases, your printer starts days no paper even after availability of the paper in the printer. To resolve such problems, you should first determine the root causes of the hurdles you have been facing. However, by updating the drivers, you will be able to get rid of such obstacles with optimum ease. Along with that, you can also consider resetting the printer which will surely help you out regarding the same.
How Do You Load Paper Into A Printer?
To load paper into a printer, you should first remove the power cord and discuss the power supply. After that, you will have to remove the paper stack and tap on the paper stack on the flat surface. Now, take out the paper of A4 size, you will have to put the paper stack in the tray. Consequently, you will be able to print anything from your printer. Besides, if any problems occur, you should quickly fetch the online solution directly from the professionals.
How Do I Load Paper Into My HP Printer?
- First of all, you need to meticulously check out the paper quality.
- To load paper into the printer, you should remove the paper stack on the tray.
- Note: Make sure the paper stock consists of minimum 25 A4 size sheets.
- On a flat surface, you should tap the paper stack.
- Inside the paper tray, you should put the paper stack in a proper manner.
- Try printing again and you will be able to successfully print any kind of documents.
What To Do When Your Printer Says There Is No Paper But There Is?
There are several situations in which you face some problem when your printer says no paper but it exists. In such a critical case, you should instantly reset the printer and then clean the dust from the printer roller. To resolve such paper feeding problems, you will have to clear cached printing jobs. If the same problem occurs, you should consider updating the printer drivers and have an amazing experience.