The most common problems for printer users is, they are confronting HP Printer Offline Issue when the document is clearly on and ready to print. Such a hurdle can be caused due to communication error between your PC and printer. However a printer appearing an issue as “Offline” can be down to problems with your printers’ driver or software which is a little more difficult to eradicate.
In order to make a printer online from offline, it is needed to have a network connection. In some cases, there is a hard line Ethernet connection to the internet which can be used but many printers also offer WI-FI as a network connection option. Setting up the printer is however simple for a single computer, but an encrypted and secure network requires more effort to make the printer online. You may take desired solution from our expert team member who is working hard on HP Support. You only need to avail this service at the comfort from your home.
Remedy To Fix HP Printer Offline Issue
Keep your eyes feast on the below points where you will see the respective solutions of such an offline issue that is aroused in HP Printer:
Check Your Printer Device Physically
- Make sure the both ends of USB cable are firmly inserted
- Try the end of the cable in different ports
- If you have another USB cable, then insert this in between your printer and computer
Set The Printer To Online Manually
- Take your cursor on the “Start” icon, then choose “Control Panel” and then “Devices and Printers”
- Right click in the question part and then select “See what’s printing”
- Choose “Printer” from the top of the page
- Click “Use Printer Online” button from the drop down menu
If you try to make your offline printer to online with the help of any of these above ways, it is guarantee you can do the same. But unfortunately such an effective solution is not beneficial for you; make an instant call at HP Printer Support Number. One of our team leaders will assist you.