HP printers are the widely used printers globally. However, regardless of being a reputed brand name with multi-functionality features, HP printers come across many technical errors. HP printer not activated error code 30 is a printer non-activation error that appears due to printer software in Windows. Sometimes printer driver interfere with your Windows system and cause error code 30 to appear. Given here are the simple steps that will help you to resolve error code 30 very easily. In case these steps won’t work for you, contact Support for HP Printer team. Experts will help you out in your problem and offer you the finest solution for your problem.
Causes of HP printer not activated error code 30
You come across the message “Printer not activated error code 30”. This denotes that your HP printer is working fine but for some unknown cause, your printer stops to work. This is a common problem that may arise due to lose cable connections or improper connections or browser particular issues or issues in hardware.
Steps to solve HP printer not activated error code 30
Method 1: Restart your Printer
- Turn your printer off
- Take out the power cord and USB cable
- Wait for a while
- Connect the USB cable again to the printer and the system
- Reconnect the power cable to the printer and the wall outlet
- The printer will turn on automatically
- If not, turn on the printer
- Now, give the print command and look if the error befalls or not
Method 2: Re-install Printer Software
- Detach the power cable from your HP printer.
- Open the Windows
- Tap on the “Programs and Features” option
- Hit your HP printer name from the list
- Click on the “Uninstall or Yes” option.
- Perform the on-screen steps to remove the software.
- Again, follow the same steps to reinstall the software
- Connect the cable when asked
- Restart your computer
- Proceed to method 3
Method 3: Reinstall the newest HP Printer Driver
Download and install the current version of the HP printer driver online after installing the software. Here are the steps to do so.
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the HP Customer Support online
- Tap on Software and Driver Downloads
- In the Driver heading, click on the “Download” option
- Now, Download the latest driver
Method 4: Fixing Browser Issue For Internet Explorer
- Open the Run option
- Write “inetcpl.cpl” there
- Hit ok
- You will see the Internet Explorer properties
- Tap on the “Advanced” option
- After that, click on the “Reset” option
- This will totally reset the internet explorer.
- Open the internet explorer and try browsing and after that, give print command
- Click on the three horizontal dots at the top right of the Chrome browser
- Go for the “Settings” option
- Tap on the “Advanced”
- Click Reset settings in the section “Reset settings”
- Again, click on Reset
- After this, try to print
Method 5: Update the Windows
What to do if HP printer not activated error code 30 still exist?
Simply, contact the HP Printer Tech Support team and talk with the experts. They will suggest you the best solution to fix HP printer not activated error code 30. The technicians are available round the clock to help customers.