Computer glitches always happen, like, system breakdown, black or blue screen, system file damage, unbootable OS and so on. Including all these computer related hurdles, “Boot Device Not Found” error is very common, which always occurs during the process of turning on the system. The various ways of error messages can be written on the computer screen. Check out them:
- “No bootable device – insert boot disk and press any key”
- “Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk
- “No Boot Device Found. Press any key to reboot the machine”
- “No boot device is available”
So, if you get any of these error messages on your computer operating system after turning it on, then make connection with tech-geeks to do HP Chat. Once you do chit-chat with them, you will get the reliable and effective solution of fixing this issue.
And the reasons for the error 3F0 are wrong boot order in the BIOS, corrupted or died bootable disk, damaged MBR or boot sectors on the bootable disk, hard disk connection problem, infected files. If you are troubled by 3F0 Error, you should continue read out this blog. You will definitely get the desired remedy of this issue!
Fix Boot Device Not Found or 3F0 Error
Follow the below given instructions carefully so that you can find the exact possible ways of fixing this boot device not found error. Have a glimpse on the below points:
Perform Hard Reset
Performing hard reset delete all information in the computer memory. This forces the system to make connections between the BIOS and the hardware clearly and reestablish the software.
Restore BIOS Default Settings
Open the BIOS setup screen to do so:
- Turn off your HP laptop or PC and wait for few seconds
- Press the Power button to start the computer and press F10 key continuously to enter the BIOS setup menu
- Hit F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings
- Press F10 to Save and Exit
- Click on the “Yes” button and then press “Enter”
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Test The Hard Drive Using HP PC Hardware Diagnostics
Use HP PC Hardware Diagnostics even if the computer does not startup. Start with the Quick Test which will take just 2 to 3 minutes.
Are you still not able to cope-up the error 3F0? Want instant guidelines from the tech-specialists person? If really, then simply give a ring at HP Support Number and get united with the technicians. They are the one who know better how to deal with the glitches and deliver the top-notch services to their customers.