If you have an HP printer and looking for a quick way to Add an HP Printer to a Wireless Network, then you are at the right place. HP wireless printer will allow you to connect your HP printer to the network. So, what are you waiting for now? Don’t miss to grab such an amazing feature by your hand. Apply the given steps to add your HP printer to wireless network.
It is not necessary to have a wireless functionality in all HP printers device. So, make sure your HP printer is capable of connecting to the Internet before enduring. Doing so will allow you to print from a computer on the same network without having physically attach to the printer to your computer.
Procedures to Add an HP Printer to a Wireless Network
- Ensure the computer and network you are having are compatible as their configuration must meet
- Search the real HP printers’ model you are using with the below steps
- Visit the official site of HP printer and then type your printer’s model number
- Now, click “Find” and then click “Download”
- Double click the software file. It will open a printer setup process
- Now, turn-on your HP printer
- Follow the provided instructions until you get the “Network” section
- Select “Network” option from the middle of the page
- Now, hit on the “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer” button
- Wait for a while for the connection
- At the end finish the setup process
You may also like: How to do HP Printer Installation?
Alternative guidelines for adding HP Printer to a wireless network
- First, give assurance that accurate printer driver is installed in your PC. In most cases, all you require to do is to connect the printer to your computer via USB cable and then allow it to install the printer software. However, many printers come with installation CDs through which you can download and install the printer.
- Once you have printer software in your computer, turn your printer ON. Make sure the printer is well-connected to a power source and then press the “Power” button.
- Trigger the touch screen if needed.
- If your printer doesn’t have a touch screen display, you are needed to connect the printer to your wireless network using the software setup process. If already printer is installed in your system, uninstall it first and then install it back again in order to connect it to the wireless network appropriately.
- Choose “Setup” option. The location of this option may vary depending on your printer model, but it is more often characterized by a wrench and a gear icon.
- You may have to scroll down or move the cursor right in order to find the Setup option.
- You may have the option to select “Wireless” as well. If so, tap Wireless instead.
- Select “Network”. Doing so will open the Wireless Settings option on the touch display screen.
- There, you have to select “Wireless Network Wizard”. This will allow the printer to quick start searching for wireless networks.
- You may select “Wireless Setup Wizard” instead.
- Select your network name. This should be the name that you allocated at the time of wireless network creation.
- If you didn’t mention a network name while setting up your wireless network, you’ll likely see a combination of your router’s model number and manufacturer name as an alternative.
- If you don’t see your network’s name, scroll down to reach the bottom of the page, select the field there, and enter your network’s name.
- Enter your network’s password in the given field. This is the password that you use to log onto your wireless network.
- If your router has a WPS button on it, you can instead press and hold this button for couple of seconds.
- Click “Done” to finally save the credentials. The printer will begin attempting to connect to the network wirelessly.
- Now, click “OK” when prompted. You will now be able to print over your wireless network.
Aren’t you yet applicable to add HP printer to your wireless network? Want an immediate assistance from tech-savvy person? If really so, then obtain HP Printer Support via dialing our helpline number. And then get united with the technicians whoever answered your call. They are talented and friendly in nature. So, don’t fear! Feel free to ask them anything for the help.