Is your HP laptop unable to turn-on when pressing the power button? Does it working fine at last night but now suddenly it’s not turning on? We know it is too much frustrating. But don’t panic! There are workarounds to HP Laptop Won’t Turn On issue. Many people have resolved the similar issue with the solutions provided in this article. Few are also resolved the same query via dialing HP Support Number. Therefore, before throwing your laptop out of the window or in the dustbin, put a call once or read this written-article with sincerity.
There are several situations confronted if the laptop is unable to turn-on, like as when you press the power button nothing will be displayed, your laptop lights may turn on but the screen would be blank, or your laptop shows you an error message in a black or blue screen, and many more. Sometimes the conflicts caused by the external hardware and your laptop can cause this not turning on issue. Don’t worry! Our technical writer has written all the possible solutions to cope-up this issue. You can just try it out!
Steps To Turn-on HP Laptop Effectively
Here are the required procedures or solutions of turning on HP laptop. Just follow those points carefully and turn your laptop ON hassle-freely. Give a look:
- Check The HP laptop of your Battery Condition
You should know why your HP laptop can’t turn-on. Check the power source as it isn’t working properly. So, first of all exterminate the battery and make sure it’s working properly. Follow the below steps:
- Make sure that your HP laptop battery is working properly
- If the battery is damaged, replace it with a new battery and try turning on your laptop
- You can also remove the battery from your laptop and directly connect your laptop charger to the power cord
- Check your charger port and USB cable to assure there is no problem
- Disconnect External Devices
Sometimes the external devices that are connected to your laptop can cause your laptop not turning on problem, because some devices may lead to hardware conflicts with your HP laptop. Here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure your laptop is OFF
- Disconnect all the external devices like the USB drives, docking station, and printer
- Press the power button to turn on your laptop
If still the laptop is not turning on, then don’t wag-off! We have tech-support team who will assist you handy remedy. To link-up with them, place a single call at HP Laptop Support Phone Number and get united with the tech-savvy.